That´s my blog :)

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." Psalm 84:10

Friday, April 11, 2008

This man I don´t know

This picture I have seen in the St. Paul´s basilica. It is a catolic church that belongs to Vatican but it is out of the Vatican´s wall. Anyway, this picture made me think when I saw it. This should be Jesus? With eyes full of angryness, with the cane in His hand? I know that the Bible describes Him also to be angry. But much more is He described full of love and compassion. This picture is found directly before your eyes entering the body of the church. This is not Jesus whom I know! The only thing why my God is angry is Satan and the sin. God is not happy when I commit sin but He is full of love and forgiveness when I come to Him confessing my sin. His word says:
"... and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." John 6:37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home