That´s my blog :)

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." Psalm 84:10

Friday, July 06, 2007

In the name of Jesus

I have remembered this event reading Calvin´s blog. Once there was prophetic word from God into my life. It was about wonderful time with God, about joy and that He will fulfill all my dreams and desires of my heart, that I will walk in faith... And the prophecy finished by words: „I will fulfill them in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.” I was reading my diary and I have found that God has really changed my life. But thinking about the prophecy I have realized another thing. God said: „I will fulfill them IN THE NAME OF JESUS.” Everything is fulfilled in the name of our Lord. In Him only is the fullness of everything we desire. And I have realized just something more. He is BEFORE everything. He was in the beginning of everything that happend in my life. He was beginning of my salvation, He was beginning of my life change, He was beginning of my falling in love, He is the beginnig of my marriage, He is our future.
„For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.”
Colossians 1:16-17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home