That´s my blog :)

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." Psalm 84:10

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Our new home


Hi, I´m back again:) I dealt with very important things last weeks. We have found wonderful flat with big kitchen. Sorry, there are two kitchens - the big one and the small one. I´m very happy coz I´m looking forward to cooking there for my husband and children :) In the picture you can see the bedroom too. It is wonderful too. But it was the most problematic experience to buy it. We visited many shops - small, large. But there was always problem with the price, behaviour of sellers or with me too. I´ve got to use questioning in the shop when I want to buy anything. But there they looked at me strange, thinking that I don´t know what I want. I was expecting they would help me and gave me an inspiration, the best offer, the most suitable option for us. But God was faithful. Finally we went to one shop (people that live there have never noticed it before). There was reception desk and one kind lady took us to the floor full of bedrooms. There was another man - architect. He looked little strange but he didn´t looked strange at us when we were questioning. We were comparing, asking and again comparing, drawing the room for seeing if everything would be suitable. And the price? Finally they prepared special offer coz we didn´t want to spend more money than we decided. Now we are waiting for the bedroom. In the picture is showed what it will look like. It will be cherry and ivory. I was learning to do shopping, using bus... God was with me:) So we have a wonderful place for living. God has given us word that new things are coming into our lives. Amen. Next step is wedding! :)))

7 Comments:

  • At May 31, 2007 9:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi.you must be martina.i m pınar i had wanted to meet with you.if you want to speak with me. that make me happy..to learn his happiness make me so happy.he had pain much.finality he is happy and will happy too .i m happy to hear your wedding.happy good value years .sorry for my english.
    PINAR

     
  • At May 31, 2007 10:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Something completed is better than something just begun; patience is better than too much pride.
    It isn't wise to ask, "Why is everything worse than it used to be?"
    When times are good, you should be cheerful; when times are bad, think what it means. God makes them both to keep us from knowing what will happen next.
    Ecclesiastes 7:8,10,14

     
  • At May 31, 2007 10:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bir olayın sonu başlangıcından iyidir. Sabırlı kibirliden iyidir.
    "Neden geçmiş günler bugünlerden iyiydi?" diye sorma, Çünkü bu bilgece bir soru değil.
    İyi günde mutlu ol, Ama kötü günde dikkatle düşün; Tanrı birini öbürü gibi yaptı ki, İnsan kendisinden sonra neler olacağını bilmesin.

    Ecclesiastes 7:8,10,14

     
  • At June 02, 2007 11:39 pm, Blogger Jim-hog said…

    Hi Pinar,nice to hear about you.Thank you that you are happy with us.The reason of our happiness is Jesus and only with Him we will be happy.Jesus fills us with God´s love,Jesus gives us peace and health,we can rejoice in God´s presence because we are His children.God is the best Father.Are you happy in your life too? Ciao and peace be with you

     
  • At June 03, 2007 9:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi martina.my mail adres:--------
    i be glad if you type to there.i will read during i have life.i will go to operation.all doctors said at here this is neccessary. i will go to ankara for operation. but first endeskopi they will do.maybe biopsi .i wait your(ur and his) prays.i need this but my only request while pray for me don t use father or. etc.. words Allah , CREATOR.those you use.ALLAH. CREATOR.SHAFİ(mean gave health)for me.pls.thank u much from now
    PINAR
    (the coment has been moderated for protecting PINAR´s privacy)

     
  • At June 03, 2007 10:08 pm, Blogger Jim-hog said…

    Hi Pinar,I have deleted your email for protecting your privacy.I will pray for you according to my knowledge of God.God has revealed himself as Jehova Rapha (Bible, Exodus 15:26): "...for I am the LORD that healeth thee." Will talk to you by email later.Peace be with you.

     
  • At June 17, 2007 10:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    s.a. martina
    i m back from Ankara(central of turkey)i m going to there again this week probably thursday probably.26.06.07 my operation day.i m waiting prays from you.if you be ok i can speak with you tuesday before operation.if you want.ciao pınar

     

Post a Comment

<< Home