That´s my blog :)

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." Psalm 84:10

Monday, January 21, 2008

Just a thought about rain?

Today, when I was browsing one website I found a letter. I´d like to share it with you.
"... I just wanted to share a thought with my friends.I was in my class yesterday and we were learning about the Jewish daily prayer, the Shemonei Esrei, the prayer of 18 blessings and in particular prayer for rain in the land of Israel. The Rabbi said something very interesting, he said: 'Rain is not a blessing unless you till the soil first.' When he said that I began to think deeply in the context of our life in Yeshua, and what rain symbolises to us.... Ruach HaKodesh, the Holy Spirit.Is it not true, when we pray for rain so that we may have a harvest, that the rain does not become a blessing unless we have prepared the soil first.How many times have I prayed for Holy Spirit rain without thinking to prepare the soil beforehand, we need to break up the fallow ground, speaking of repentance, and only then will we truly be blessed and benefit from the rain, so much so that we will bear fruit ripe for the harvesting.Hosea 10:12 "Break up the fallow ground , for it is time to seek Yahweh until He comes to RAIN righteousness on you ...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home