That´s my blog :)

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." Psalm 84:10

Thursday, October 18, 2007

For Pinar

It is not that I don´t understand what the Bible says. I believe that "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2. Timothy 3:16-17) Just sometimes when I read Bible I start to think similar way I have described. Because there are not written things like f.e. why Terah stopped in the Haran if there is written he wanted to go to Canaan; if the reason could be his illness and he couldn´t go on, or he changed his plans etc. But I think that this kind of questions related to any kind of subject has anybody. But what is the most important for me that God is able to use all this "foolish" self-questioning for speaking to my heart. And when He speaks it has the real value for me. I hope you could understand better what I have ment.

1 Comments:

  • At October 25, 2007 6:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    martina can u send me post adress?ı want send book to u,if u lıke search in life?cıao.PINAR

     

Post a Comment

<< Home