That´s my blog :)

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." Psalm 84:10

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Rebuilding of the wall - part 4

Nehemiah 2:17-4:3 „Then I said to them, “You see the distress that we are in, how Jerusalem lies waste, and its gates are burned with fire. Come and let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer be a reproach.” .... So I answered them, and said to them, “The God of heaven Himself will prosper us; therefore we His servants will arise and build, but you have no heritage or right or memorial in Jerusalem." .... Now Tobiah the Ammonite was beside him, and he said, “Whatever they build, if even a fox goes up on it, he will break down their stone wall.”
- when I know the truth it makes me free,
- but I have to decide what to do and the decision should be wise and good,
- it has happend many times when I did good decision the evil one came with his lies (and many times I believed him),
- but I can always proclaim with Nehemiah: „The God of heaven Himself will prosper us.” Glory to God!!!
Heavenly Father, I ask for help me to stay strong in good and wise decisions, to be strong enough to resist against all lies of the evil one and to stay always being witness for your glory. I ask in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
... to be continued
... proseguirà

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home