That´s my blog :)

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." Psalm 84:10

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Rebuilding of the wall

When I decided to read the Bible in my lunch time, I opened (by accident:)) the book of Nehemiah. I started to read and I was amazed. I read about stricken Jerusalem, about poor people living there, about the prophet´s response to news he heard, his crying, lamenting and prayer before God. And finally, about restoration of Jerusalem´s wall. There were some verses that God used for talking to me. I didn´t know how to write it continuously so I decided to write only thougths that rose up in my mind.
Nehemiah 1:3-4 "And they said to me, The remnant there in the province who escaped exile are in great trouble and reproach; the wall of Jerusalem is broken down, and its [fortified] gates are destroyed by fire. When I heard this, I sat down and wept and mourned for days and fasted and prayed [constantly] before the God of heaven..."
- the wall of my life can be destroyed sometimes,
- seeing this destruction is not nice, it makes me cry and pray before God.
... to be continued ... proseguirà

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home