That´s my blog :)

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." Psalm 84:10

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Great experience

Glory to God!!! I´ve found time for posting again. I haven´t writen anything for many months. But during that time I´ve experienced many wonderful events. Especially God´s mercy. I was operated and I spent five days in hospital. When I came back home, my Love came to me. I thought sometimes that I experienced some events before. And the time together was wonderful. God was with us (and He still is :)), we could share things we couldn´t share before coz of distance, we learnt to collaborate, to solve problems and misundestandings... And I´m bold to say that our relationship is stronger and stronger day by day. God is the one who strengthens us. Without Him our relationship would be without a success. I know that very well.
I´d like to encourage you - don´t try to hide yourself before your past. Don´t try to forget only. All your hidden worries, experiences, shame, any kind of fear... and anything what holds you and separates you from the true life in Jesus - put them on the light of Jesus Christ.
"But when anything is exposed and reproved by the light, it is made visible and clear; and where everything is visible and clear there is light." Ephesians 5:13
"Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come! But all things are from God,..." 2. Corinthians 5:17-18
The enemy HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!! GO ON IN JESUS!!! HOLD ON IN JESUS!!!

1 Comments:

  • At September 16, 2006 12:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Halelujah :-) God is really very very very good :-) I am so glad, that the operation was OK and that you enjoyed your time together and experienced so many great things. I am looking forward to hearing more details from you - may be personally via e-mail or skype. God bless you :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home