That´s my blog :)

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." Psalm 84:10

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Rebuilding of the wall - part 3

Nehemiah 2:13:17 "I went out by night by the Valley Gate toward the Dragon's Well and to the Dung Gate and inspected the walls of Jerusalem, which were broken down, and its gates, which had been destroyed by fire. I passed over to the Fountain Gate and to the King's Pool, but there was no place for the beast that was under me to pass. So [gradually] I went up by the brook [Kidron] in the night and inspected the wall; then I turned back and entered [the city] by the Valley Gate, and so returned. And the magistrates knew not where I went or what I did; nor had I yet told the Jews, the priests, the nobles, the officials, or the rest who did the work. Then I said to them, You see the bad situation we are in--how Jerusalem lies in ruins, and its gates are burned with fire. Come, let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer be a disgrace."
- it has happend that somebody came to me and talked about my destroyed wall (like in the chapter 1 - some people said to Nehemiah about Jerusalem),
- I should be bold enough to see this broken wall with my eyes, eyes of my heart too - believe me, it is not easy sometimes :)
- and I should be brave enough to acknowledge the truth
... to be continued
... proseguirà

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home