That´s my blog :)

"For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." Psalm 84:10

Friday, September 22, 2006

Rebuilding of the wall - part 2

Nehemiah 2:2-8 "So the king said to me, Why do you look sad, since you are not sick? This is nothing but sorrow of heart. Then I was very much afraid and said to the king, Let the king live forever! Why should I not be sad faced when the city, the place of my fathers' sepulchers, lies waste, and its [fortified] gates are consumed by fire? The king said to me, For what do you ask? So I prayed to the God of heaven.... And the king granted what I asked, for the good hand of my God was upon me."
- Jesus, the King of kings, is interested in me. Moreover He knows everything - the source why the wall was destroyed and the solution for rebuilding too,
- He gives what I need and His mercy is with me always.
... to be continued
... proseguirà

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home